Wells Fargo Features Lesbian Couple Preparing for Adoption in Advertisement
Wells Fargo released a tender and touching advertisement this week featuring a lesbian couple practicing sign language phrases such as “Let’s read a book,” and “Are you cold?” Sweet music plays in the background as we see the women in their home, at their work and at sign language classes, preparing. Then, they meet their hearing impaired daughter, and they introduce themselves, signing, “Hello, beautiful. We’re going to be your new mommies. I’m so happy.” And the little girl breaks into a heartwarming smile and signs back, “I’m so happy too.” It’s a tearjerker! Well done, Wells Fargo! Watch it in its entirety below.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York