Wells Fargo Features Lesbian Couple Preparing for Adoption in Advertisement
Wells Fargo released a tender and touching advertisement this week featuring a lesbian couple practicing sign language phrases such as “Let’s read a book,” and “Are you cold?” Sweet music plays in the background as we see the women in their home, at their work and at sign language classes, preparing. Then, they meet their hearing impaired daughter, and they introduce themselves, signing, “Hello, beautiful. We’re going to be your new mommies. I’m so happy.” And the little girl breaks into a heartwarming smile and signs back, “I’m so happy too.” It’s a tearjerker! Well done, Wells Fargo! Watch it in its entirety below.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch