Wells Fargo Features Lesbian Couple Preparing for Adoption in Advertisement
Wells Fargo released a tender and touching advertisement this week featuring a lesbian couple practicing sign language phrases such as “Let’s read a book,” and “Are you cold?” Sweet music plays in the background as we see the women in their home, at their work and at sign language classes, preparing. Then, they meet their hearing impaired daughter, and they introduce themselves, signing, “Hello, beautiful. We’re going to be your new mommies. I’m so happy.” And the little girl breaks into a heartwarming smile and signs back, “I’m so happy too.” It’s a tearjerker! Well done, Wells Fargo! Watch it in its entirety below.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to shop for (and rent) your wedding suit or tuxedo
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding