Fall newlywed portraits in Vevey, Switzerland
“I met Eduardo and Pierre during a recent trip to Switzerland and immediately fell in love with their energy and good vibes. We did a portrait session in the cute town of Vevey, Switzerland and it was so much fun!
Eduardo and Pierre met in New York City but didn’t fall for each other right away. They were both traveling for personal reasons and engaged in a long-distance relationship after they met. For nearly three years, they went back and forth to see each other between Switzerland, where Pierre lived and Mexico, where Eduardo lived.
Eduardo and Pierre got married earlier in 2019 after years of long-distance and Eduardo moved to Switzerland to be with his husband.
They didn’t love their experience with their photographer so doing this session was extra special for them. They got to just have fun and be themselves and they even took photos in front of the windows to the room where they got married.” —from the photographer
Photographer: Crystal Lily Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding