Fall newlywed portraits in Vevey, Switzerland
“I met Eduardo and Pierre during a recent trip to Switzerland and immediately fell in love with their energy and good vibes. We did a portrait session in the cute town of Vevey, Switzerland and it was so much fun!
Eduardo and Pierre met in New York City but didn’t fall for each other right away. They were both traveling for personal reasons and engaged in a long-distance relationship after they met. For nearly three years, they went back and forth to see each other between Switzerland, where Pierre lived and Mexico, where Eduardo lived.
Eduardo and Pierre got married earlier in 2019 after years of long-distance and Eduardo moved to Switzerland to be with his husband.
They didn’t love their experience with their photographer so doing this session was extra special for them. They got to just have fun and be themselves and they even took photos in front of the windows to the room where they got married.” —from the photographer
Photographer: Crystal Lily Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy