Fall newlywed portraits in Vevey, Switzerland
“I met Eduardo and Pierre during a recent trip to Switzerland and immediately fell in love with their energy and good vibes. We did a portrait session in the cute town of Vevey, Switzerland and it was so much fun!
Eduardo and Pierre met in New York City but didn’t fall for each other right away. They were both traveling for personal reasons and engaged in a long-distance relationship after they met. For nearly three years, they went back and forth to see each other between Switzerland, where Pierre lived and Mexico, where Eduardo lived.
Eduardo and Pierre got married earlier in 2019 after years of long-distance and Eduardo moved to Switzerland to be with his husband.
They didn’t love their experience with their photographer so doing this session was extra special for them. They got to just have fun and be themselves and they even took photos in front of the windows to the room where they got married.” —from the photographer
Photographer: Crystal Lily Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon