“I met Eduardo and Pierre during a recent trip to Switzerland and immediately fell in love with their energy and good vibes. We did a portrait session in the cute town of Vevey, Switzerland and it was so much fun!
Eduardo and Pierre met in New York City but didn’t fall for each other right away. They were both traveling for personal reasons and engaged in a long-distance relationship after they met. For nearly three years, they went back and forth to see each other between Switzerland, where Pierre lived and Mexico, where Eduardo lived.
Eduardo and Pierre got married earlier in 2019 after years of long-distance and Eduardo moved to Switzerland to be with his husband.
They didn’t love their experience with their photographer so doing this session was extra special for them. They got to just have fun and be themselves and they even took photos in front of the windows to the room where they got married.” —from the photographer
Photographer: Crystal Lily Photography
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches