Fall newlywed portraits in Vevey, Switzerland
“I met Eduardo and Pierre during a recent trip to Switzerland and immediately fell in love with their energy and good vibes. We did a portrait session in the cute town of Vevey, Switzerland and it was so much fun!
Eduardo and Pierre met in New York City but didn’t fall for each other right away. They were both traveling for personal reasons and engaged in a long-distance relationship after they met. For nearly three years, they went back and forth to see each other between Switzerland, where Pierre lived and Mexico, where Eduardo lived.
Eduardo and Pierre got married earlier in 2019 after years of long-distance and Eduardo moved to Switzerland to be with his husband.
They didn’t love their experience with their photographer so doing this session was extra special for them. They got to just have fun and be themselves and they even took photos in front of the windows to the room where they got married.” —from the photographer
Photographer: Crystal Lily Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tiffany & Co. announces its first engagement ring for men
- Dreamy Texas wedding with earthy decor and muted color palette
- On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert