Giveaway: Terri Apanasewicz for Liptini Lipstick Collection
Leading makeup artist Terri Apanasewicz has collaborated with makeup company Liptini to create a fresh line of lipstick shades—and we’re giving away two sets!
By Brittny Drye
We’re sorry but the ticket giveaway has ended.
Thanks for stopping by though. Take some time to check out the recent articles and posts to Equally Wed while here!
One of Hollywood’s top makeup artists, Terri Apanasewicz, who routinely beautifies celebrities such as Hillary Scott, Marisa Miller and Cindy Crawford, recently collaborated with Liptini to create a limited-edition collection of velvety long-wearing lipsticks.
The line features five seductive shades ranging from an alluring petal-soft caramel to a rich raspberry hue that channels classic starlet style. Spiked with emollient pomegranate, aloe and green tea butters and protective anti-oxidants, a quick swipe will keep brides’ lips lush through all of the evening’s kisses and cupcakes.
And two of our lucky readers will win the full collection! To enter to win the Terri Apanasewicz for Liptini’s lipstick collection, simply tell us in the comments where you and your soon-to-be spouse shared your first smooch! Winners will be selected on Monday, Feb. 6, and notified by email. Deadline to enter contest is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, Feb 5. Good luck!
Privacy Note: You don’t need to put your e-mail in the publicly visible comment box.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal