We’re sorry but the ticket giveaway has ended. Congratulations to our winners Alex and Meigh!
Thanks for stopping by though. Take some time to check out the recent articles and posts to Equally Wed while here!
Thinking of penning your own invitations? Try your hand at the ancient art of calligraphy, in which the written word is transcribed into elegantly curved handwriting. The romantic lettering is an art, but “Calligraphy Bible: A Complete Guide to More Than 100 Essential Projects and Techniques” makes it accessible to aspiring artists.
Brimming with more than 100 projects, the “Calligraphy Bible” is based on stunning contemporary designs and historical examples. Author and calligrapher Maryanne Grebenstein leads readers through the history and techniques of calligraphy one step at a time, ensuring that beginners have the right tools and know how to hold a calligraphy pen with precision and delicacy. Practice makes perfect, and with these tools, you and your partner will soon be scripting with a signature style, whether its creating a monogram for wedding day decor or writing out the invites.
Set to hit shelves on April 3, we’re giving away two advanced copies of the coveted resource! To enter to win, tell us why calligraphy would add the perfect final touch to your wedding day stationery. Winners will be selected on Monday, April 2. Deadline to enter contest is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, April 1. Good luck!
For official rules, click here.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married