By Anne Chertoff
After all their help in planning your wedding, hosting showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties and wearing whatever outfit you insisted on, it’s important to thank each member of your bridal party. Write a personal note to each person, no matter how young, and tell them how much they mean to you. You don’t have to buy the same gift for each person. Choose an item that you think he or she will enjoy. Here are some of my favorite bridal party thank you gift ideas:
Give each bridesmaid a set of personal stationery in a palette and design you think she will love. Minted.com offers a variety of creative designs that can be personalized with a name or monogram. Shown: English Rose Personalized Stationery, 25 for $50, minted.com
Jewelry is a very popular bridesmaid gift, but choose something that your girls can wear again and again. An accessory to match a bridesmaid dress, which they won’t wear again, won’t be worn either. This sterling silver pendant features an elegant script font and is 5” in diameter. The 16-inch sterling silver chain is sold separately. $65, Tiffany Notes Alphabet Disc Charm and $50, Sterling Silver Chain, both available at Tiffany.com.
Cufflinks are a great option because you can monogram them or choose a style that reflects a guy’s interests. This pair of cufflinks is made from the navy blue wooden seats from Ebbets Field and sterling silver—great for sports fans, history buffs and Brooklynites. $250 at GroomStars.com. The site sells a variety of cufflinks and other groomsmen gift ideas.
One item everyone can use over and over again is a USB thumb drive. This sterling silver drive will hold 512MB and can be personalized with the groomsman’s monogram. $49.99 at TheManRegistry.com. The sites sells a number of bridal party products and also offers a registry section with hundreds of products tailored to grooms.
Budding ballerinas, artistic tots and girls who love to play dress up are sure to have fun with the TutuTulle Kit. Little girls can decorate their own tutu, which is a layered tulle skirt with an elastic band, with pre-cut fabric cut-outs, sparkle and glue. $30 at SaksFifthAvenue.com
Your ring bearer will cherish a personalized watch with his favorite superhero on it. The sporty design features Spiderman, The Hulk or Iron Man—Lightning McQueen and Toy Story are also available—and the child’s name can be imprinted on the face. $29.99 at PersonalCreations.com
Anne Chertoff is the author of The Wedding Organizer available at russellandhazel.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings