The designer and Project Runway judge and his longtime boyfriend Lance Le Pere are getting hitched! The two were spotted at city hall in Manhattan on Wednesday, Aug. 3. The couple have been together for 21 years. A rep for Kors confirmed the news to Women’s Wear Daily and Page Six with the following statement: “Lance and I are very excited to finally be able to have the opportunity to marry in our home state after many years together. “We have no plans for a major party, but we will be getting married privately.” Equally Wed couldn’t be happier for the adorable couple!
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration