Gorgeous DIY Wedding Designs That Tell Your Story
[dropcap letter=”C”]ouples are stepping up their game with gorgeous designs, and you’re secretly wondering how they’re doing it. Don’t worry, dear. We’ve got your back.
Here’s how you can make your wedding day even more memorable with personalized touches created by you. The unique collection of customizable labels and free templates and designs from Avery make it easy for you to create a suite of themed wedding products, from invitations and thank-you cards to party favors and place cards. With a little help from Avery you can make your special day an event you and your guests will always remember.
Every couple wants their wedding day to be perfect, and with a little help from Avery, you can make your day extra special with personalized touches that you create. The modern collection of customizable labels and free printable design templates let you add extra special touches that your guests will never forget. You’re the designer, but you don’t have to know a thing about Photoshop or Illustrator to make it come together. Use Avery.com/print to start your design today.
And don’t stop there! The square labels can also be used to decorate candy jars, candles and small buckets of shells.
We love all the modern designs, from beachy, breezy looks to country, rustic garden romantics. Every couple will find a look that speaks to them.
You can print it yourself or if you don’t want to waste your paper and ink, let Avery We Print do it, and it’s just one more thing off of your wedding to-do list.
There, now wasn’t that easy?
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”This post contains a paid message from one of our sponsors.”]
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee