Gorgeous DIY Wedding Designs That Tell Your Story
[dropcap letter=”C”]ouples are stepping up their game with gorgeous designs, and you’re secretly wondering how they’re doing it. Don’t worry, dear. We’ve got your back.
Here’s how you can make your wedding day even more memorable with personalized touches created by you. The unique collection of customizable labels and free templates and designs from Avery make it easy for you to create a suite of themed wedding products, from invitations and thank-you cards to party favors and place cards. With a little help from Avery you can make your special day an event you and your guests will always remember.
Every couple wants their wedding day to be perfect, and with a little help from Avery, you can make your day extra special with personalized touches that you create. The modern collection of customizable labels and free printable design templates let you add extra special touches that your guests will never forget. You’re the designer, but you don’t have to know a thing about Photoshop or Illustrator to make it come together. Use Avery.com/print to start your design today.
And don’t stop there! The square labels can also be used to decorate candy jars, candles and small buckets of shells.
We love all the modern designs, from beachy, breezy looks to country, rustic garden romantics. Every couple will find a look that speaks to them.
You can print it yourself or if you don’t want to waste your paper and ink, let Avery We Print do it, and it’s just one more thing off of your wedding to-do list.
There, now wasn’t that easy?
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”This post contains a paid message from one of our sponsors.”]
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon