Ink with Intent celebrates LGBTQ+ weddings with inclusive custom wedding certificates and ketubahs
LGBTQ+ inclusive Burlington, Vermont–based artist Adriana Saipe of Ink with Intent wants you to know that ketubahs and wedding certificates can be both modern and classic.
Looking for the perfect font for LGBTQ wedding invitations?
A new font has been released! Inspired by the late Gilbert Baker, this is the prefect font for LGBTQ wedding invitations if you ask us.
Gorgeous DIY Wedding Designs That Tell Your Story
[dropcap letter=”C”]ouples are stepping up their game with gorgeous designs, and you’re secretly wondering how they’re doing it. Don’t worry, dear. We’ve got your…
Wedding Paper Divas Launches LGBT Wedding Invitation Collection
Wedding Paper Divas has launched their full same-sex wedding collection stationery line that features 11 different options for LGBT couples.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget