Ink with Intent celebrates LGBTQ+ weddings with inclusive custom wedding certificates and ketubahs
LGBTQ+ inclusive Burlington, Vermont–based artist Adriana Saipe of Ink with Intent wants you to know that ketubahs and wedding certificates can be both modern and classic.
Looking for the perfect font for LGBTQ wedding invitations?
A new font has been released! Inspired by the late Gilbert Baker, this is the prefect font for LGBTQ wedding invitations if you ask us.
Gorgeous DIY Wedding Designs That Tell Your Story
[dropcap letter=”C”]ouples are stepping up their game with gorgeous designs, and you’re secretly wondering how they’re doing it. Don’t worry, dear. We’ve got your…
Wedding Paper Divas Launches LGBT Wedding Invitation Collection
Wedding Paper Divas has launched their full same-sex wedding collection stationery line that features 11 different options for LGBT couples.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles