Wedding Paper Divas Launches LGBT Wedding Invitation Collection
After launching its Groom + Groom line of wedding invitations for gay men in May, Wedding Paper Divas has added to their same-sex wedding collection to include stationary for lesbian couples and unisex, as well as extended their options for men.
This new stationary line features 11 different styles of cards, with color palettes ranging from fun rainbow to more formal black and white. The wording, layout, font, size and color are customizable on all the cards. The background on some stationary can be personalized to include a picture of the engaged couple.
“Throughout the past year, the company has recognized the growing need for more LGBT-focused stationary,” said Janel Wiley, Merchandising Design Manager at Wedding Paper Divas. “As a result of months of research on LGBT community e-commerce sites, Wedding Paper Diva’s top-tier designers were inspired to develop a collection honoring these unions.”
These cute save-the-date cards and official weddings invitations are perfect to kick-start planning your wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding