Wedding Paper Divas Launches LGBT Wedding Invitation Collection
After launching its Groom + Groom line of wedding invitations for gay men in May, Wedding Paper Divas has added to their same-sex wedding collection to include stationary for lesbian couples and unisex, as well as extended their options for men.
This new stationary line features 11 different styles of cards, with color palettes ranging from fun rainbow to more formal black and white. The wording, layout, font, size and color are customizable on all the cards. The background on some stationary can be personalized to include a picture of the engaged couple.
“Throughout the past year, the company has recognized the growing need for more LGBT-focused stationary,” said Janel Wiley, Merchandising Design Manager at Wedding Paper Divas. “As a result of months of research on LGBT community e-commerce sites, Wedding Paper Diva’s top-tier designers were inspired to develop a collection honoring these unions.”
These cute save-the-date cards and official weddings invitations are perfect to kick-start planning your wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii