Wedding Paper Divas Launches LGBT Wedding Invitation Collection
After launching its Groom + Groom line of wedding invitations for gay men in May, Wedding Paper Divas has added to their same-sex wedding collection to include stationary for lesbian couples and unisex, as well as extended their options for men.
This new stationary line features 11 different styles of cards, with color palettes ranging from fun rainbow to more formal black and white. The wording, layout, font, size and color are customizable on all the cards. The background on some stationary can be personalized to include a picture of the engaged couple.
“Throughout the past year, the company has recognized the growing need for more LGBT-focused stationary,” said Janel Wiley, Merchandising Design Manager at Wedding Paper Divas. “As a result of months of research on LGBT community e-commerce sites, Wedding Paper Diva’s top-tier designers were inspired to develop a collection honoring these unions.”
These cute save-the-date cards and official weddings invitations are perfect to kick-start planning your wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion