Wedding Paper Divas Launches LGBT Wedding Invitation Collection
After launching its Groom + Groom line of wedding invitations for gay men in May, Wedding Paper Divas has added to their same-sex wedding collection to include stationary for lesbian couples and unisex, as well as extended their options for men.
This new stationary line features 11 different styles of cards, with color palettes ranging from fun rainbow to more formal black and white. The wording, layout, font, size and color are customizable on all the cards. The background on some stationary can be personalized to include a picture of the engaged couple.
“Throughout the past year, the company has recognized the growing need for more LGBT-focused stationary,” said Janel Wiley, Merchandising Design Manager at Wedding Paper Divas. “As a result of months of research on LGBT community e-commerce sites, Wedding Paper Diva’s top-tier designers were inspired to develop a collection honoring these unions.”
These cute save-the-date cards and official weddings invitations are perfect to kick-start planning your wedding.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches