Iowa Grandma Speaks out for Marriage Equality
It’s not just young people who understand the injustice of discrimination against same-sex couples in states where full marriage equality is either not granted or is in jeopardy, such as Iowa. Take this grandmother, for example. Jean Argus is 80 years old and says she’s “not happy” with the state of gay marriage in Iowa and how it’s being used as a tool for advancing political agendas.
Watch the video here.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration