Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
Casey + Rosemary
Engagement Session Location: Tumwater, Washington
Casey and Rosemary got engaged in a fabulous double proposal on New Year’s Day. Due to Covid-19, they didn’t get any pictures of that special moment, so they decided to celebrate later with an engagement photo session.
The Washington couple selected a local park that held special meaning to them. Wearing bright colors and holding a sign telling loved ones to save the date for their wedding, they posed alongside their adorable pups, Athena and Bandit.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Aldene Nicole Photography
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement session, LGBTQ+ proposal, double proposal, Washington engagement, LGBTQ+ love
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL