Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
Casey + Rosemary
Engagement Session Location: Tumwater, Washington
Casey and Rosemary got engaged in a fabulous double proposal on New Year’s Day. Due to Covid-19, they didn’t get any pictures of that special moment, so they decided to celebrate later with an engagement photo session.
The Washington couple selected a local park that held special meaning to them. Wearing bright colors and holding a sign telling loved ones to save the date for their wedding, they posed alongside their adorable pups, Athena and Bandit.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Aldene Nicole Photography
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement session, LGBTQ+ proposal, double proposal, Washington engagement, LGBTQ+ love
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights