Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
Casey + Rosemary
Engagement Session Location: Tumwater, Washington
Casey and Rosemary got engaged in a fabulous double proposal on New Year’s Day. Due to Covid-19, they didn’t get any pictures of that special moment, so they decided to celebrate later with an engagement photo session.
The Washington couple selected a local park that held special meaning to them. Wearing bright colors and holding a sign telling loved ones to save the date for their wedding, they posed alongside their adorable pups, Athena and Bandit.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Aldene Nicole Photography
filed under: LGBTQ+ engagement session, LGBTQ+ proposal, double proposal, Washington engagement, LGBTQ+ love
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot