The wedding-dress behemoth of Manhattan, Kleinfeld Bridal, has just launched a department for grooms and brooms: Kleinfeld Men. The handmade custom suits are made to measure, and designs range from classic to Director of Fashion Randy Fenoli‘s more European look.
We asked Director of Kleinfeld Men Frank Jedda what makes this new department so special, and here’s what he had to say: “Kleinfeld Men is a full service, handmade custom men’s formalwear, suits and sport jackets, and accessories department. We offer an extensive selection of tuxedos and suits in endless fabric choices, custom shirts, and accessories. Our ties, bow ties, and pocket squares are all made of luscious silks and we have cuff links ranging from contemporary to estate. The department itself is an incredible atmosphere mimicking the look and feel of an English style clubhouse; complete with a widescreen TV and bar, all designed to make the groom feel comfortable. It is definitely a unique experience and while there are many places to purchase a tuxedo or suit, there are none that rival the same service and selection offered at Kleinfeld Men.”
For more information, visit www.kleinfeldmen.com.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights