The wedding-dress behemoth of Manhattan, Kleinfeld Bridal, has just launched a department for grooms and brooms: Kleinfeld Men. The handmade custom suits are made to measure, and designs range from classic to Director of Fashion Randy Fenoli‘s more European look.
We asked Director of Kleinfeld Men Frank Jedda what makes this new department so special, and here’s what he had to say: “Kleinfeld Men is a full service, handmade custom men’s formalwear, suits and sport jackets, and accessories department. We offer an extensive selection of tuxedos and suits in endless fabric choices, custom shirts, and accessories. Our ties, bow ties, and pocket squares are all made of luscious silks and we have cuff links ranging from contemporary to estate. The department itself is an incredible atmosphere mimicking the look and feel of an English style clubhouse; complete with a widescreen TV and bar, all designed to make the groom feel comfortable. It is definitely a unique experience and while there are many places to purchase a tuxedo or suit, there are none that rival the same service and selection offered at Kleinfeld Men.”
For more information, visit www.kleinfeldmen.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida