The wedding-dress behemoth of Manhattan, Kleinfeld Bridal, has just launched a department for grooms and brooms: Kleinfeld Men. The handmade custom suits are made to measure, and designs range from classic to Director of Fashion Randy Fenoli‘s more European look.
We asked Director of Kleinfeld Men Frank Jedda what makes this new department so special, and here’s what he had to say: “Kleinfeld Men is a full service, handmade custom men’s formalwear, suits and sport jackets, and accessories department. We offer an extensive selection of tuxedos and suits in endless fabric choices, custom shirts, and accessories. Our ties, bow ties, and pocket squares are all made of luscious silks and we have cuff links ranging from contemporary to estate. The department itself is an incredible atmosphere mimicking the look and feel of an English style clubhouse; complete with a widescreen TV and bar, all designed to make the groom feel comfortable. It is definitely a unique experience and while there are many places to purchase a tuxedo or suit, there are none that rival the same service and selection offered at Kleinfeld Men.”
For more information, visit www.kleinfeldmen.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York