By Ryan Roschke
As the beauty world continues to trend toward all-natural ingredients and organic, chemical-free products, some vendors have been seizing to opportunity to get creative with libation-based beauty composed of our favorite happy hour beverages. Here are four fresh beauty and grooming products that are really causing a stir.
With a world full of creamy foamy beers, it makes sense that they could also make for a great lather. With more than 40 varieties of ales, lagers, pilsners, porters and stouts, you can most certainly find your favorites and try them out.
Locally crafted, Ethically Engineered’s Black & Tan soap is made from dark and creamy stout that is vegan, organic, cruelty-free and all-natural. Find it at your local Whole Foods.
Prefer a savignon blanc over a stout? Napa Soup Company’s products have plenty of very beneficial (and local) ingredients, including an occasional dose of Napa Valley wine. Our favorites are the expertly labeled “Cabernet Soapignon” and “Soapignon Blanc.”
If you want to extend your trials beyond soap, you can try BRÖÖ brand shampoo, conditioner and body wash. According to their website, beer provides excellent repair and replenishment with B vitamins, proteins and minerals.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot