Louisiana Rustic DIY Wedding | Two Brides
Brooke and Ashley had a rustic DIY wedding in Patterson, Louisiana. The two brides were engaged for six months and have been together for eight years. Ashley designed the invitations and made the bouquets, and the rest was planned by the bride’s grandmother. As they were getting ready, Brooke’s wild personality took over bright and early. She and her bridesmaids had a dance party and started their day with shots. On the other hand, Ashley and her bridesmaids had a more relaxed morning and had their dance party later in the afternoon.
The beautiful brides married at a golf course right before sunset. They each walked down the aisle with their fathers. At the reception, they served brisket, pasta, seafood and meat pies. Their day was simple, yet gorgeous, and more than either could have hoped for. Brooke and Ashley spend their day surrounded by close friends and family who all wanted to support the love they have for each other.
Officiant: Melanie Butcher
Photographer: Jana Belle Photography
Entertainment: DJ Snoop
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH