Louisiana Rustic DIY Wedding | Two Brides
Brooke and Ashley had a rustic DIY wedding in Patterson, Louisiana. The two brides were engaged for six months and have been together for eight years. Ashley designed the invitations and made the bouquets, and the rest was planned by the bride’s grandmother. As they were getting ready, Brooke’s wild personality took over bright and early. She and her bridesmaids had a dance party and started their day with shots. On the other hand, Ashley and her bridesmaids had a more relaxed morning and had their dance party later in the afternoon.
The beautiful brides married at a golf course right before sunset. They each walked down the aisle with their fathers. At the reception, they served brisket, pasta, seafood and meat pies. Their day was simple, yet gorgeous, and more than either could have hoped for. Brooke and Ashley spend their day surrounded by close friends and family who all wanted to support the love they have for each other.
Officiant: Melanie Butcher
Photographer: Jana Belle Photography
Entertainment: DJ Snoop
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights