Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
Along with a few DIY touches, Jerica and Hannah wanted to create a minimalistic look for their August wedding in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. In addition to…
Lakeside historic venue spring wedding in Mandeville, Louisiana
Teddy and Eric got married in a historic home in Mandeville, Louisiana. They had a lakeside spring wedding decorated with succulents.
October engagement in New Orleans, Louisiana
Daniel and Joseph took their engagement photos about two months before they actually got engaged when they visited the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana…
Floral wedding inspiration in New Orleans, Louisiana
For this fun and romantic end of summer wedding styled shoot, event designer Brooke brought a bright, summer freshness to the dreamlike property of Il Mercato, a beautiful Spanish colonial style building nestled in the heart of the Garden District in New Orleans.
New Orleans destination wedding
This New Orleans destination wedding turned into an all day party, ending the day with a Jazz Band in the French Quarter.
Louisiana Rustic DIY Wedding | Two Brides
A Louisiana Rustic DIY Wedding | Two Brides
An Insta Proposal for Two Men who Met on Instagram [VIDEO]
Scott and I met on Instagram (@scttsndr and @ryanpdonegan) and have been inseparable ever since. I created his perfect day of surprises (including out of…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line