Love Your Skin With These Wedding Beauty Winners
Your glowing face is the first thing your wedding guests will see after they finish oohing and aahing over your gorgeous gown or suit.
Your glowing face is the first thing your wedding guests will see after they finish oohing and aahing over your gorgeous gown or suit. And even though you’ve poured yourself into seemingly endless days and nights of wedding planning to make this day absolutely perfect, you certainly don’t want your skin to show that stress, right?
Here are four beauty and grooming products we love for battling signs of stress and aging:
Philosphy Time in a Bottle
What: A revolutionary antiaging serum with vitamin C8 that reduces visible signs of aging and damage not yet visible on the surface by supporting skin’s healthy, natural DNA function.
We love: Our skin feels fantastic! And it looks a lot brighter. Shine on, crazy diamonds!
Cost: $74 at sephora.com
Burt’s Bees Even Tone Moisturizing Cream
What: A combination of summer snowflake, daisy blossom and other botanical extract provides rich moisture to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We love: We can feel it working with a very slight tingle but it’s not harsh on the skin. Some of us were slaves to the sun rays as children and we’re still paying for it. This cream helps lift those sun spots ever so gently.
Cost: $19.99 at target.com
Cover FX BB Cream
What: A triple-threat BB gel with salicylic acid and thyme extract that banishes blemishes and mattifies skin.
We love: This product’s strength is subtle in that it it’s not obvious that you’re wearing something, so it’s perfect for butch brides, androgynous women, trans men and men looking for a little cover up on their big day, as well as something to combat the signs of aging.
Cost: $45 at coverfx.com
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
What: Skin cells are stimulated for regrowth with a high-tech blend of five rose stem cells and four rose extracts. The result is repaired, younger-looking skin.
We love: Our silky soft, radiant looking skin after using. (You can even leave a thin layer on overnight!)
Cost: $45 at beauty.com
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing