Love Your Skin With These Wedding Beauty Winners
Your glowing face is the first thing your wedding guests will see after they finish oohing and aahing over your gorgeous gown or suit.
Your glowing face is the first thing your wedding guests will see after they finish oohing and aahing over your gorgeous gown or suit. And even though you’ve poured yourself into seemingly endless days and nights of wedding planning to make this day absolutely perfect, you certainly don’t want your skin to show that stress, right?
Here are four beauty and grooming products we love for battling signs of stress and aging:
Philosphy Time in a Bottle
What: A revolutionary antiaging serum with vitamin C8 that reduces visible signs of aging and damage not yet visible on the surface by supporting skin’s healthy, natural DNA function.
We love: Our skin feels fantastic! And it looks a lot brighter. Shine on, crazy diamonds!
Cost: $74 at sephora.com
Burt’s Bees Even Tone Moisturizing Cream
What: A combination of summer snowflake, daisy blossom and other botanical extract provides rich moisture to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We love: We can feel it working with a very slight tingle but it’s not harsh on the skin. Some of us were slaves to the sun rays as children and we’re still paying for it. This cream helps lift those sun spots ever so gently.
Cost: $19.99 at target.com
Cover FX BB Cream
What: A triple-threat BB gel with salicylic acid and thyme extract that banishes blemishes and mattifies skin.
We love: This product’s strength is subtle in that it it’s not obvious that you’re wearing something, so it’s perfect for butch brides, androgynous women, trans men and men looking for a little cover up on their big day, as well as something to combat the signs of aging.
Cost: $45 at coverfx.com
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
What: Skin cells are stimulated for regrowth with a high-tech blend of five rose stem cells and four rose extracts. The result is repaired, younger-looking skin.
We love: Our silky soft, radiant looking skin after using. (You can even leave a thin layer on overnight!)
Cost: $45 at beauty.com
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests