Love Your Skin With These Wedding Beauty Winners
Your glowing face is the first thing your wedding guests will see after they finish oohing and aahing over your gorgeous gown or suit.
Your glowing face is the first thing your wedding guests will see after they finish oohing and aahing over your gorgeous gown or suit. And even though you’ve poured yourself into seemingly endless days and nights of wedding planning to make this day absolutely perfect, you certainly don’t want your skin to show that stress, right?
Here are four beauty and grooming products we love for battling signs of stress and aging:
Philosphy Time in a Bottle
What: A revolutionary antiaging serum with vitamin C8 that reduces visible signs of aging and damage not yet visible on the surface by supporting skin’s healthy, natural DNA function.
We love: Our skin feels fantastic! And it looks a lot brighter. Shine on, crazy diamonds!
Cost: $74 at sephora.com
Burt’s Bees Even Tone Moisturizing Cream
What: A combination of summer snowflake, daisy blossom and other botanical extract provides rich moisture to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We love: We can feel it working with a very slight tingle but it’s not harsh on the skin. Some of us were slaves to the sun rays as children and we’re still paying for it. This cream helps lift those sun spots ever so gently.
Cost: $19.99 at target.com
Cover FX BB Cream
What: A triple-threat BB gel with salicylic acid and thyme extract that banishes blemishes and mattifies skin.
We love: This product’s strength is subtle in that it it’s not obvious that you’re wearing something, so it’s perfect for butch brides, androgynous women, trans men and men looking for a little cover up on their big day, as well as something to combat the signs of aging.
Cost: $45 at coverfx.com
Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
What: Skin cells are stimulated for regrowth with a high-tech blend of five rose stem cells and four rose extracts. The result is repaired, younger-looking skin.
We love: Our silky soft, radiant looking skin after using. (You can even leave a thin layer on overnight!)
Cost: $45 at beauty.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration