By Anne Chertoff
If you and your fiance have decided to create every wedding detail yourselves, make a checklist early in the planning process of all the items the two of you will take care of as well as the details someone else will (that someone else being a vendor, relative or friend). There are the obvious items—invitations, floral decor, favors, the wedding cake, food and music—and then there are the not-so-obvious ones—china, glassware, linens, heating lamps (if you’re getting hitched outdoors), chairs, tables and flooring (also if you’re getting married outdoors).
If you can order items from fewer places it will make it easier when it comes to deliveries and billing. Rental companies will offer you a large variety of items but if their price tag is a little too high, look for discount sites.
For all your linen needs check out TableclothsFactory.com. The company manufactures every linen item you could possibly need for your wedding, including: tablecloths, chair covers, sashes, napkins and overlays for discounted prices. You’ll find linens in a wide range of colors and fabrics so you’re sure to find the perfect set for your wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights