Bridgette and Hedley are two dear friends of mine. Bridgette is a bit camera shy so Hedley and I kept her laughing through the whole session. You can see the love between the two of them. They are so full of joy and compassion for one another. It made me so happy to see that these two together. They fell in love over a summer and were married a year later. As a farmer and a chef, they don’t have a lot of time in the day but they made time for me so we could practice before their wedding day. They welcomed me, my children in tow, with snacks and refreshments. We walked around their beautiful home and captured the fading July light and their sweet love in its full glory.
Photographer: Tricia McCormack Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches