Michelle and Niva’s Rustic Glam Chic California Wedding
Michelle Mitchell and Niva Flor married on October 4, 2014, at Rancho Wikiup, Santa Rosa, California, at 5 in the evening. Michelle donned a dapper custom gray suit, and Niva wore a flowing strapless J.Crew wedding gown. Click here to read their engagement story.
From Niva and Michelle:
Rancho Wikiup functioned as a world-class horse stable until the late 1900s, when it was converted to a home. We were inspired by the circular flow of the venue; the garden courtyard is nestled perfectly in the center of the estate, with over 10 rooms that housed our family and wedding party over our wedding weekend.
We wanted the flowers to be warm, whimsical and simple. Our dear friend and florist put together delicious arrangements of tulips, roses and sword fern and other seasonal flowers in mason jars in varying sizes and shapes, which really added to the rustic vibe of the ceremony.
Wedding Coordination + Day Director: A Monique Affair
Photographer: Lauren Crew Photography
Venue: Rancho Wikiup
Florist: Niralli D’costa
Cake: Sweet Adeline Bakeshop
Rentals: Grapevine Party Rentals
Vintage Rentals: Simple Country Weddings
Caterer: Mine to Yours Catering
Hair: Donald Seals
Makeup: Keli Jenee
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches