Morilee by Madeline Gardner dresses for a destination wedding
Planning a destination wedding can be a big undertaking. You have to coordinate locations, vendors and places to stay for you and your guests, oftentimes without even visiting the location before the big day. One challenge many destination wedding couples face is, “How am I going to transport my dress to the destination?”
There is a solution to this problem. Morilee By Madeline Gardner has designed a line of dresses, called the Voyagé Collection, designed specifically for destination weddings. While these dresses are perfect for all wedding both near and far, they are created to be easily transportable for wedding travel and suitable for warmer climates. Styles include sleeveless dresses, two piece crop top/skirt attire and intricate, lace-detailed gowns.
Madeline Gardner has been designing wedding dresses for over 25 years and is the guiding force behind Morilee’s remarkable success. As a Fashion Institute of Technology graduate, Gardner has blended her expert knowledge of design with her flare for beautiful details to produce only the most gorgeous dresses. She continues to find influence from the latest fashion and has a constantly evolving style.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- 5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
- Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
- This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston