Morilee by Madeline Gardner dresses for a destination wedding
Planning a destination wedding can be a big undertaking. You have to coordinate locations, vendors and places to stay for you and your guests, oftentimes without even visiting the location before the big day. One challenge many destination wedding couples face is, “How am I going to transport my dress to the destination?”
There is a solution to this problem. Morilee By Madeline Gardner has designed a line of dresses, called the Voyagé Collection, designed specifically for destination weddings. While these dresses are perfect for all wedding both near and far, they are created to be easily transportable for wedding travel and suitable for warmer climates. Styles include sleeveless dresses, two piece crop top/skirt attire and intricate, lace-detailed gowns.
Madeline Gardner has been designing wedding dresses for over 25 years and is the guiding force behind Morilee’s remarkable success. As a Fashion Institute of Technology graduate, Gardner has blended her expert knowledge of design with her flare for beautiful details to produce only the most gorgeous dresses. She continues to find influence from the latest fashion and has a constantly evolving style.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles