Out Lesbian Basketball Stars Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson Engaged
Brittney Griner proposed to her girlfriend Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.Brittney Griner, the star center of the Phoenix Mercury and last year’s top WNBA draft pick, proposed to her girlfriend, Tulsa Shock forward Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.
In the caption for the photo above, Griner, 23, wrote, “Last Night was a Night to Remember I became the happiest person on this earth! (almost pass out but when that one word came out I came back to life) Me and my baby @missvol25 are in it for Life!”
The couple has been together for two months. What do you think about their quick engagement? Is it true love or too early?
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal