Out Lesbian Basketball Stars Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson Engaged
Brittney Griner proposed to her girlfriend Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.Brittney Griner, the star center of the Phoenix Mercury and last year’s top WNBA draft pick, proposed to her girlfriend, Tulsa Shock forward Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.
In the caption for the photo above, Griner, 23, wrote, “Last Night was a Night to Remember I became the happiest person on this earth! (almost pass out but when that one word came out I came back to life) Me and my baby @missvol25 are in it for Life!”
The couple has been together for two months. What do you think about their quick engagement? Is it true love or too early?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling