Out Lesbian Basketball Stars Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson Engaged
Brittney Griner proposed to her girlfriend Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.Brittney Griner, the star center of the Phoenix Mercury and last year’s top WNBA draft pick, proposed to her girlfriend, Tulsa Shock forward Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.
In the caption for the photo above, Griner, 23, wrote, “Last Night was a Night to Remember I became the happiest person on this earth! (almost pass out but when that one word came out I came back to life) Me and my baby @missvol25 are in it for Life!”
The couple has been together for two months. What do you think about their quick engagement? Is it true love or too early?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next