We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
Dr. Julie Shaw and Erica Ferguson went viral when they posted a photo from their wedding of the two of them playing basketball on the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an incredible photo, and their love story is just as incredible.
Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
Retired Dallas Cowboys linebacker Jeff Rohrer came out as gay and announced that he’s getting married to his partner Joshua Ross this Sunday.
Fun engagement inspiration with basketball and dogs
Ashia and Janelle met at Janelle’s sister’s basketball game and celebrated their engagement with a fun photo shoot with their dogs.
WNBA star ties the knot then plays game 24 hours later
Phoenix Mercury player Diana Taurasi ties the knot then plays game 24 hours later as her spouse, former player Penny Taylor, watches on.
An Intimate Destination Wedding in Washington, D.C.
Barbie and Alexa had been together for eight years, and on their anniversary, they decided to become legally married.
Out Lesbian Basketball Stars Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson Engaged
Brittney Griner proposed to her girlfriend Glory Johnson last week and broke the news on Instagram over the weekend.
When Your Dream Wedding Date Falls On The Same Day As A Major Sporting Event
Advice for planning a wedding in the middle of football season
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding