Patricia + Julissa: An Autumn Wedding Under the Texas Sun
Patricia and Julissa were married under the Texas sun at an intimate evening ceremony. Their sunset vows were intimate, real and incredibly romantic.
We met at Golds gym where I was a personal trainer. Julissa hired me as her trainer, and unfortunately that didn’t work out too well because we began dating and the days of squats and push-ups were over for Julissa. I no longer trained her (although she wanted me to, but would never listen to me!).
We have become inseperable since we met in 2009. We love to travel and visit California (Julissa’s home state) often. We are both Latinas so there can be a lot of feistiness in the home from time to time. We have a Yorkie named Cali who is our baby (and who gets spoiled to death).
Julissa makes up for areas that I lack, and vice versa. We complement each other with our differences. I am more adventurous, and Julissa is more cautious. We both love eating new foods, hiking, spending time with family and the holidays.
Photographer: AJH Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel