Patricia + Julissa: An Autumn Wedding Under the Texas Sun
Patricia and Julissa were married under the Texas sun at an intimate evening ceremony. Their sunset vows were intimate, real and incredibly romantic.
We met at Golds gym where I was a personal trainer. Julissa hired me as her trainer, and unfortunately that didn’t work out too well because we began dating and the days of squats and push-ups were over for Julissa. I no longer trained her (although she wanted me to, but would never listen to me!).
We have become inseperable since we met in 2009. We love to travel and visit California (Julissa’s home state) often. We are both Latinas so there can be a lot of feistiness in the home from time to time. We have a Yorkie named Cali who is our baby (and who gets spoiled to death).
Julissa makes up for areas that I lack, and vice versa. We complement each other with our differences. I am more adventurous, and Julissa is more cautious. We both love eating new foods, hiking, spending time with family and the holidays.
Photographer: AJH Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage