Patricia + Julissa: An Autumn Wedding Under the Texas Sun
Patricia and Julissa were married under the Texas sun at an intimate evening ceremony. Their sunset vows were intimate, real and incredibly romantic.
We met at Golds gym where I was a personal trainer. Julissa hired me as her trainer, and unfortunately that didn’t work out too well because we began dating and the days of squats and push-ups were over for Julissa. I no longer trained her (although she wanted me to, but would never listen to me!).
We have become inseperable since we met in 2009. We love to travel and visit California (Julissa’s home state) often. We are both Latinas so there can be a lot of feistiness in the home from time to time. We have a Yorkie named Cali who is our baby (and who gets spoiled to death).
Julissa makes up for areas that I lack, and vice versa. We complement each other with our differences. I am more adventurous, and Julissa is more cautious. We both love eating new foods, hiking, spending time with family and the holidays.
Photographer: AJH Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California