Patricia + Julissa: An Autumn Wedding Under the Texas Sun
Patricia and Julissa were married under the Texas sun at an intimate evening ceremony. Their sunset vows were intimate, real and incredibly romantic.
We met at Golds gym where I was a personal trainer. Julissa hired me as her trainer, and unfortunately that didn’t work out too well because we began dating and the days of squats and push-ups were over for Julissa. I no longer trained her (although she wanted me to, but would never listen to me!).
We have become inseperable since we met in 2009. We love to travel and visit California (Julissa’s home state) often. We are both Latinas so there can be a lot of feistiness in the home from time to time. We have a Yorkie named Cali who is our baby (and who gets spoiled to death).
Julissa makes up for areas that I lack, and vice versa. We complement each other with our differences. I am more adventurous, and Julissa is more cautious. We both love eating new foods, hiking, spending time with family and the holidays.
Photographer: AJH Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how