Pearl Perfection: 11 Classic Looks for Every Style
By Allyson Drye
No matter your style, from classic to vintage to contemporary, the pearl is one jewel that stands out. They’re a great addition to your wedding ensemble and can easily be incorporated into any look. Check out these great pieces for some pearl persuasion.
For the bride who loves simple elegance, this necklace exudes glamour in a subtle sense. It will accent your wedding dress without being too overbearing. Available at Sharon Wei, price upon request.
Pearls don’t have to be feminine. This tie bar is perfect for a bride or groom who like a more masculine style, featuring a Mother of Pearl centered inside a silver plate. You can find this piece at Zales for $29.
These Jean Schlumberger Acorn earrings from Tiffany & Co. display true elegance. The gold adds big style to a small package. Available for $1,650.
Perfect for any occasion, this pear-shaped ring can be worn on the right hand for your wedding day. It’s classy and chic from Doron Paloma, available for $2,445.
If you’re more interested in a subtle pop of pearl, check out this bracelet from Sweet Romance. It gives off an ethereal vibe for the nature lover in your life. Snag it from Overstock.com for only $59.99.
This pendant is hand-carved in Italy. The vintage style can accentuate both a tux and a gown, and it’s such a classic piece of jewelry that it can be worn over and over again as a reminder of the happiest day of your life. Available for $1,675 at JewelBasket.com.
How can you go wrong with a simple pearl necklace? This timeless piece would look great with an Audrey Hepburn-inspired bun. It’s only $69 at Amazon.
For the more contemporary bride, a dark pearl necklace is a unique twist to the classic look. This modern spin-off includes diamonds and 18-carat white gold. It’s available at Mikimoto for $3,300.
This stunning necklace from Karen Lindner is made from recycled vintage jewelry. The pearls uphold a sense of traditional style while the exquisite detail and gold accents add a touch of glamorous whimsy to the piece. Available for $1,200.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle