Put a Ring on It: Tiffany & Co. Launches iPhone App for Ring Shopping
The Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder, the jeweler’s first iPhone application, is the company’s response to a growing customer desire for mobile and interactive shopping. The handy app offers users the tools for selecting the perfect Tiffany diamond engagement ring, from viewing the range of styles to learning about the superior qualities of Tiffany diamonds.
Not shopping for a pricey Tiffany engagement ring, but still want to browse for inspiration? Not a problem. All users will still be able to appreciate the ring sizer. The first tool of its kind from a jeweler, Tiffany’s application lets users determine their size by placing an actual ring directly on the screen and aligning it with the correct circle in the guide.
As sometimes-shy gays and lesbians can easily be hesitant to chat with a jeweler about proposing to a partner of the same sex, this app lets you play at home a little more before venturing out into the ring stores. (And when you’re ready to do so, check out our marketplace of gay-friendly wedding vendors in Local Resources, so you don’t have to worry about the reaction and you can just focus on making your partner giddy with excitement.)
Browse the collection according to shape, setting, metal or design is equally simple. Pair the rings with wedding bands, and save or share their favorites via e-mail, text message, Facebook and Twitter.
Once you find the one you like, you can make an appointment with a Tiffany diamond consultation via phone or e-mail.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion