Put a Ring on It: Tiffany & Co. Launches iPhone App for Ring Shopping
The Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder, the jeweler’s first iPhone application, is the company’s response to a growing customer desire for mobile and interactive shopping. The handy app offers users the tools for selecting the perfect Tiffany diamond engagement ring, from viewing the range of styles to learning about the superior qualities of Tiffany diamonds.
Not shopping for a pricey Tiffany engagement ring, but still want to browse for inspiration? Not a problem. All users will still be able to appreciate the ring sizer. The first tool of its kind from a jeweler, Tiffany’s application lets users determine their size by placing an actual ring directly on the screen and aligning it with the correct circle in the guide.
As sometimes-shy gays and lesbians can easily be hesitant to chat with a jeweler about proposing to a partner of the same sex, this app lets you play at home a little more before venturing out into the ring stores. (And when you’re ready to do so, check out our marketplace of gay-friendly wedding vendors in Local Resources, so you don’t have to worry about the reaction and you can just focus on making your partner giddy with excitement.)
Browse the collection according to shape, setting, metal or design is equally simple. Pair the rings with wedding bands, and save or share their favorites via e-mail, text message, Facebook and Twitter.
Once you find the one you like, you can make an appointment with a Tiffany diamond consultation via phone or e-mail.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York