Put a Ring on It: Tiffany & Co. Launches iPhone App for Ring Shopping
The Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder, the jeweler’s first iPhone application, is the company’s response to a growing customer desire for mobile and interactive shopping. The handy app offers users the tools for selecting the perfect Tiffany diamond engagement ring, from viewing the range of styles to learning about the superior qualities of Tiffany diamonds.
Not shopping for a pricey Tiffany engagement ring, but still want to browse for inspiration? Not a problem. All users will still be able to appreciate the ring sizer. The first tool of its kind from a jeweler, Tiffany’s application lets users determine their size by placing an actual ring directly on the screen and aligning it with the correct circle in the guide.
As sometimes-shy gays and lesbians can easily be hesitant to chat with a jeweler about proposing to a partner of the same sex, this app lets you play at home a little more before venturing out into the ring stores. (And when you’re ready to do so, check out our marketplace of gay-friendly wedding vendors in Local Resources, so you don’t have to worry about the reaction and you can just focus on making your partner giddy with excitement.)
Browse the collection according to shape, setting, metal or design is equally simple. Pair the rings with wedding bands, and save or share their favorites via e-mail, text message, Facebook and Twitter.
Once you find the one you like, you can make an appointment with a Tiffany diamond consultation via phone or e-mail.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot