Say I Do to IDoJour.com, a New Bridal Accessory Boutique
By Anne Chertoff
Once you’ve found your dream wedding dress it’s time to accessorize it! Veil, headpiece, earrings, necklace, sash, coverup, clutch—all of these items are possible bridal accessories but finding the right ones can be as difficult as finding the one. I’m still talking about the gown.
IDoJour.com is a new online boutique specializing in bridal accessories. The owners have curated a collection of unique pieces in a range of categories—jewelry, hair accessories, cover-ups and even accessories for kids in the wedding. In addition to the category pages, there are several specialty shops on the site, including one for A.B. Ellie, my favorite belt/sash designer. In addition to some familiar brands, the site carries designs from Etsy retailers, too.
Not sure what accessories to purchase? Check out the company’s blog for style inspiration, trend and planning information.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry