Sensual Scrubs: 4 Picks for Your Face and Body
Summer time is a fun time—relaxing in the park, swimming at the beach, driving with the top down—but the sun, salt water and wind can wreak havoc on your skin. You don’t want your face and body to be splotchy, flaky and dry on your wedding day! Equally Wed presents four top scrub picks for your face and body to help your skin glow.
SUKI EXFOLIATE FOAMING CLEANSER
This vegan, alpha hydroxy sugar scrub is a great way to brighten up your face without stripping your skin. By warming it up in your hands first, you treat your face to a great cleanse. Lemongrass helps it smell delicious and works for almost all skin types. Available at LivLuna for $10.95-$32.95.
THE BODY SHOP CHOCOMANIA BODY SCRUB
Not only is this body scrub fun to use (it feels like you’re playing with mud!) it leaves your skin feeling super soft thanks to nourishing Brazil nut oil and cocoa butter. You get a nice glow and smell delicious—perfect for the honeymoon. Available at The Body Shop for $19.
TRUE BLUE SPA SMOOTHING FOOT SCRUB
Foot scrub is a must for couples opting to go barefoot on the beach for their big day. You want your tootsies to look terrific! Luckily, this walnut shell and peppermint oil scrub does the trick. Available at Bath & Body Works for $15.
ESHU FACE SCRUB
Guys, this one’s especially for you. This walnut shell scrub gently exfoliates your skin and helps to prevent ingrown hairs, while the masculine eucalyptus, mint and citrus scent refreshes your skin. Available at Sephora for $20.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage