Sensual Scrubs: 4 Picks for Your Face and Body
Summer time is a fun time—relaxing in the park, swimming at the beach, driving with the top down—but the sun, salt water and wind can wreak havoc on your skin. You don’t want your face and body to be splotchy, flaky and dry on your wedding day! Equally Wed presents four top scrub picks for your face and body to help your skin glow.
SUKI EXFOLIATE FOAMING CLEANSER
This vegan, alpha hydroxy sugar scrub is a great way to brighten up your face without stripping your skin. By warming it up in your hands first, you treat your face to a great cleanse. Lemongrass helps it smell delicious and works for almost all skin types. Available at LivLuna for $10.95-$32.95.
THE BODY SHOP CHOCOMANIA BODY SCRUB
Not only is this body scrub fun to use (it feels like you’re playing with mud!) it leaves your skin feeling super soft thanks to nourishing Brazil nut oil and cocoa butter. You get a nice glow and smell delicious—perfect for the honeymoon. Available at The Body Shop for $19.
TRUE BLUE SPA SMOOTHING FOOT SCRUB
Foot scrub is a must for couples opting to go barefoot on the beach for their big day. You want your tootsies to look terrific! Luckily, this walnut shell and peppermint oil scrub does the trick. Available at Bath & Body Works for $15.
ESHU FACE SCRUB
Guys, this one’s especially for you. This walnut shell scrub gently exfoliates your skin and helps to prevent ingrown hairs, while the masculine eucalyptus, mint and citrus scent refreshes your skin. Available at Sephora for $20.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married