Southern California white and yellow wedding
Diana and Andrea’s wedding was filled with laughs from their vows to their last dance. The couple tied the knot indoors surrounded by their maids of honor, bridesmaids and bridesmen.
The wedding party wore mismatched attire in hues of grey, and carried white and floral bouquets that Diana and Andrea made themselves. Both Andrea and Diana wore white from head to toe and vows were exchanged under an altar of white linens and greenery.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal