Southern California white and yellow wedding
Diana and Andrea’s wedding was filled with laughs from their vows to their last dance. The couple tied the knot indoors surrounded by their maids of honor, bridesmaids and bridesmen.
The wedding party wore mismatched attire in hues of grey, and carried white and floral bouquets that Diana and Andrea made themselves. Both Andrea and Diana wore white from head to toe and vows were exchanged under an altar of white linens and greenery.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California