Southern California white and yellow wedding
Diana and Andrea’s wedding was filled with laughs from their vows to their last dance. The couple tied the knot indoors surrounded by their maids of honor, bridesmaids and bridesmen.
The wedding party wore mismatched attire in hues of grey, and carried white and floral bouquets that Diana and Andrea made themselves. Both Andrea and Diana wore white from head to toe and vows were exchanged under an altar of white linens and greenery.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot