Special Gift from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry
[dropcap letter=”T”]oday we’re sharing how obsessed we are with Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. If you haven’t started your wedding registry, you may have heard nightmare stories from how challenging and time-consuming it is. Cast away your fears, couples! We’ve found an easier way with Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. We’re sure you’re going to have an unforgettable chauffeured experience.
The luxury department store is the premier destination for fabulous finds, including home goods, luggage and all things married couples want for building their new life together. Plus you can get everything else you need for the big day, such as jewelry, travel accessories (hello, honeymoon attire!), and more.
The way Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry truly goes above and beyond is its commitment to excellent customer service. The store offers personal consultants whose goal is solely to ensure you and your guests are always taken care of, whether it’s locating just the right hue of blue for your linens or quantifying the amount of silverware you’ll need for the first holiday you host.
But what we’re really digging are the oh-so-amazing perks that Bloomingdale’s offers! You get special discounts—such as 25 percent off dresses and suits, as well as big savings on intimate apparel and fine jewelry. You will also receive exclusive invites to their in-store events, and serious discounts for completing your registry (a $100 splurge card!). Bloomingdale’s also is partnered with a global LGBTQ-friendly travel company, The Travel Siblings, and you’re automatically on their good side when you’re a Bloomingdale’s wedding registry customer to get the elite travel perks!
This month, the luxe store is offering a special gift from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry if you open your registry by May 31. Receive a wine decanter by Schott Zwiesel, the famed German glass manufacturer, when you register for more than $6,500 worth of items by June 7.
When you add up all the products you need for decorating and stocking your bedrooms, dining room, bathrooms, outdoor living spaces, and especially the kitchen, you’ll quickly get to $6,500.
REGISTRY TIP: Register for at least three times as many items as wedding guests. This ensures that there’s plenty for them to choose from as well as allows your guests to purchase gifts for your showers and other parties, in addition to your wedding gifts.
This is a sponsored post from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration