Special Gift from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry
[dropcap letter=”T”]oday we’re sharing how obsessed we are with Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. If you haven’t started your wedding registry, you may have heard nightmare stories from how challenging and time-consuming it is. Cast away your fears, couples! We’ve found an easier way with Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. We’re sure you’re going to have an unforgettable chauffeured experience.
The luxury department store is the premier destination for fabulous finds, including home goods, luggage and all things married couples want for building their new life together. Plus you can get everything else you need for the big day, such as jewelry, travel accessories (hello, honeymoon attire!), and more.
The way Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry truly goes above and beyond is its commitment to excellent customer service. The store offers personal consultants whose goal is solely to ensure you and your guests are always taken care of, whether it’s locating just the right hue of blue for your linens or quantifying the amount of silverware you’ll need for the first holiday you host.
But what we’re really digging are the oh-so-amazing perks that Bloomingdale’s offers! You get special discounts—such as 25 percent off dresses and suits, as well as big savings on intimate apparel and fine jewelry. You will also receive exclusive invites to their in-store events, and serious discounts for completing your registry (a $100 splurge card!). Bloomingdale’s also is partnered with a global LGBTQ-friendly travel company, The Travel Siblings, and you’re automatically on their good side when you’re a Bloomingdale’s wedding registry customer to get the elite travel perks!
This month, the luxe store is offering a special gift from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry if you open your registry by May 31. Receive a wine decanter by Schott Zwiesel, the famed German glass manufacturer, when you register for more than $6,500 worth of items by June 7.
When you add up all the products you need for decorating and stocking your bedrooms, dining room, bathrooms, outdoor living spaces, and especially the kitchen, you’ll quickly get to $6,500.
REGISTRY TIP: Register for at least three times as many items as wedding guests. This ensures that there’s plenty for them to choose from as well as allows your guests to purchase gifts for your showers and other parties, in addition to your wedding gifts.
This is a sponsored post from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts