Drag bans aim to kill queer joy and reveal deeper dangers for LGBTQ+ people
Marley Madding, 2 weeks ago 7 min read
Drag performers’ ability to work–to be themselves–is in danger. And you’re right to not only be livid, but also awe-struck that such a critically important art form for the queer community could be seen as anything but glorious.
Pete and Chasten Buttigieg are parents!
Many are celebrating the visibility the Buttigieges will bring to LGBTQ+ families.
10 LGBTQ+ couples in Portland, Oregon tied the knot in a special Marriage-athon event
“We want to create something wonderful for as many couples as possible.”
Chick-fil-A donated $1.8 million to anti-LGBTQ+ groups
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 2 min read
Fast food chain Chick-fil-A promised to stop donating to anti-LGBTQ+ groups, but then donated $1.8 million to these groups in 2017.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms