The legal requirements to be married in Australia
Brisbane City Celebrants, 5 years ago 4 min read
Here’s all you need to know about the legal requirements to be married in Australia now that marriage equality is the law of the land.
A glossary for LGBTQ+ weddings
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 6 years ago 5 min read
A glossary for LGBTQ weddings, same-sex weddings, lesbian weddings, gay weddings, queer weddings – for couples, for vendors, for family and friends
The 3 major questions you need to ask when hiring a wedding officiant
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 2 min read
When deciding who will perform your wedding ceremony, there are three major questions you need to ask when hiring a wedding officiant.
Confection Perfection: Ron Ben-Israel Shares Wedding Cake Trends
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 4 min read
Ron Ben-Israel talks with Equally Weda about own history as an openly gay man, wedding cakes and serving the LGBTQ+ community.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds