Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
LGBTQ+ families could be negatively impacted by a new Trump policy putting restrictions on citizenship access to children born abroad to U.S. military service members and federal employees, according to some LGBTQ+ advocacy groups.
The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
The State Department is denying U.S. citizenship for children of married same-sex parents who were born outside of the country.
Wedding photos at the Ca d’Zan Museum at The Ringling
Alex and Ashley had an intimate Christmastime courthouse wedding but they both missed out on some of the pizzazz and flair of a traditional wedding. They took these wedding photos at the Ca d’Zan at The Ringling to commemorate and celebrate their marriage.
Only one twin is a United States citizen, here’s how it’s possible
Imagine having biological twins, and only one of them is a United States citizen. It sounds like the plot of a movie, but it’s real…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL