Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
Dyana Bagby, 4 years ago 3 min read
LGBTQ+ families could be negatively impacted by a new Trump policy putting restrictions on citizenship access to children born abroad to U.S. military service members and federal employees, according to some LGBTQ+ advocacy groups.
The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
The State Department is denying U.S. citizenship for children of married same-sex parents who were born outside of the country.
Wedding photos at the Ca d’Zan Museum at The Ringling
Alex and Ashley had an intimate Christmastime courthouse wedding but they both missed out on some of the pizzazz and flair of a traditional wedding. They took these wedding photos at the Ca d’Zan at The Ringling to commemorate and celebrate their marriage.
Only one twin is a United States citizen, here’s how it’s possible
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 2 min read
Imagine having biological twins, and only one of them is a United States citizen. It sounds like the plot of a movie, but it’s real…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds