Winners announced for the 2021 Equally Wed Awards honoring LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendors and venues
Equally Wed Editors, 2 years ago 1 min read
Equally Wed announces its winners for the 2021 Equally Wed Awards honoring LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendors and venues in 31 categories.
We’re worthy of God’s love: a queer Methodist on the anti-LGBTQ+ policy
Helene, 4 years ago 4 min read
I’d like to think that the Traditional Plan won’t change the way my congregation sees me, but it hurts me to know that my global church doesn’t want me.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 2 min read
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
Mississippi Newspaper Sparks Hate with Same-Sex Wedding Coverage
Equally Wed, 10 years ago 2 min read
A newspaper in Jones County, Miss., The Laurel Leader-Call, is under fire after publishing a front-page story on the first same-sex wedding to take place…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire