6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
The first year my now-fiancée, Macey, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day, we did it because I pitched a story on it: We’d never actually honored…
Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
This week, the wedding shop The White Collection Bridal Boutique in Portishead, England, went viral for including a wheelchair in one of their window displays with wedding dresses.
How to style your wheelchair or mobility aid at your wedding
When I got engaged and started wedding planning, one of my first thoughts was, “Should I have my cane with me? How will I style…
Here’s why I don’t want Trump supporters at my wedding
The personal is political, and that’s even truer for me under the Trump administration. As much as it hurts to say this, I don’t want the Trump supporters in my family to come to my wedding.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights