How to Walk Down the Aisle in a Gay or Lesbian Wedding Without Regrets
Guest Writer, 9 years ago 3 min read
Seven years after my wedding, I know I shouldn’t have walked down the aisle to my wife.
Hope: Giving and Receiving
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 10 years ago 5 min read
We’re human; we can handle almost anything because we’re strong and adaptable.
Emotional Intelligence: Only When We Laugh
Equally Wed, 13 years ago 5 min read
Down to its core, laughing is an elixir for all that ails in the most vibrant relationships. (And I dare you to resist slapping your…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds