10 tips for a more sustainable wedding
Marley Madding, 1 month ago 6 min read
The trend of sustainable weddings is on the rise. Get inspired this Earth Day with these tips and ideas for a more eco-friendly wedding!
5 ways to honor the earth on your wedding day
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 2 min read
From travel to paper products to electricity, weddings can leave quite the carbon footprint.
Green Guide to an Eco-Friendly Wedding
staff, 9 years ago 7 min read
Green is gorgeous for weddings, and no, we’re not talking color palettes. Infusing eco-friendly elements into your wedding day is a way to give back…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)