The trans pride flag emoji finally exists — here’s how you can get it
Android users recently discovered it’s possible to create the trans pride flag emoji by combining two existing emojis together.
You’ll soon be able to use nonbinary couple emojis on your phone
Among the new set of emojis that will be rolled out this October are gender-neutral options for couples. Previously, emojis with couples were identified by their gender. The new emojis are listed as “people holding hands” and will be a part of the family category along with 230 other new emojis.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles