A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
On the anniversary of Leslie proposing to Alexa, the brides-to-be trekked back to the same mountain where the proposal happened for a sunrise engagement photoshoot. The location is a private lookout near Manitoulin Island, with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains and lake where the pair took a romantic canoe ride at the end of their photo session.
A casual and candid outdoor engagement photoshoot for Texas college sweethearts
For their late spring engagement portraits, the Texas sweethearts spent an afternoon outside of the Temple Road and Heritage Museum, which is known for its train exhibits and outdoor sprinklers to help stay cool in the heat.
A fall engagement photoshoot at Salt Plains State Park for boyfriends who met at their local gay bar
Sam proposed at the Salt Plains State Park in Oklahoma, which is a beautiful and stark landscape featuring salt leftover from an ocean that covered the land in prehistoric times.
Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
Having an engagement photoshoot is a meaningful way to commemorate this special time in your life, and there are so many reasons to treat yourself to an intimate, creative photo experience.
A black-and-white engagement photoshoot at the National Gallery of Art and the Jefferson in Washington, D.C.
They each wore two different outfits during their photoshoot, choosing black-and-white attire that complemented each other’s elegant look, as well as the modern architecture of both locations.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)