Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
Family Equality is denouncing the Trump administration’s proposal to allow religious foster care and adoption agencies to refuse placing children in LGBTQ+ families.
Japan acknowledges same-sex couple as foster parents for the first time
Japan took a step in the right direction of LGBTQ+ acceptance this week by recognizing a same-sex as foster parents for the first time.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights