Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
Family Equality is denouncing the Trump administration’s proposal to allow religious foster care and adoption agencies to refuse placing children in LGBTQ+ families.
Japan acknowledges same-sex couple as foster parents for the first time
Japan took a step in the right direction of LGBTQ+ acceptance this week by recognizing a same-sex as foster parents for the first time.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches