Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
Our inspiration for this brightly colored beach wedding starts from the artist Frida Kahlo and our styled shoot is a celebration of love. Our style was undefined, but it was a perfect match of modern and vintage elements, some Mediterranean accents, Bohemian accents, and handmade details.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas