“Dads” is a new book celebrating gay fatherhood
Bart Heynen’s moving new photography book, Dads, is all about celebrating the wonders of gay fatherhood. Featuring over forty American families, the book chronicles the beauty…
Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder launches in 2022 on Disney Plus, and will feature Barry & Randall Leibowitz-Jenkins as the parents to Maya, a fourteen-year old activist.
8 adorable LGBTQ+ families to follow on Instagram
Whether you are looking for inspiration, advice, or simply some heart-melting cuteness, these eight LGBTQ+ families are must-follow accounts.
Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
Gay men get significantly less time off than lesbians and straight couples when they become new parents, according to a study released this month that looks at parental leave policies around the world.
Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
Atlanta-based gay dads Terrell and Jarius Joseph will appear on this week’s episode of Wife Swap, switching families with a religious couple.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together