9 gay and lesbian television weddings we still want to see
Let’s get real—we haven’t had the good fortune of nearly enough queer TV weddings. Pretend for a moment that using the sheer power of our collective queer energy, we can will into existence any LGBTQ+ weddings we’ve always wanted to see on TV. Here are some of my favorites, not in order.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas