Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get!
J.K. Rowling loved this lesbian couple’s Harry Potter proposal
Heather Pearson, a Slytherin from Portland, Oregon, spent over a year planning an elaborate Harry Potter-themed wizard scavenger hunt to propose to her girlfriend of three years, Kelsey Stacy. Heather asked Stacy to help plan a Hogwarts-themed party and invited her on a city-wide scavenger hunt on Halloween.
19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get! From invitations and ring boxes to florals and tablescapes, here are 19 ideas to get you started on the wedding of your decidedly non-Muggle dreams.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights