9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+...
How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
Five ways to make your wedding more inclusive of hard-of-hearing or deaf guests
All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from...
American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
So-called ‘proper grammar’ can no longer be used to justify transphobia.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch