9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+ community.
How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
Five ways to make your wedding more inclusive of hard-of-hearing or deaf guests
All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
So-called ‘proper grammar’ can no longer be used to justify transphobia.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot