Texas couple elopes to LGBTQ+ friendly New Zealand and their warm, moody beach wedding photos are to die for
Lauren and Melissa traveled from Fort Worth, Texas, to elope in Auckland, New Zealand, after a 10-month-long engagement. They both proposed to each other, and Lauren proposed first. They exchanged vows on Piha Beach and their first dance was to “I Belong To You” by Brandi Carlile.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chiara + Stefania: Italian couple celebrates a Central Park wedding after a decade together
- JJ + Alex: Unique Pride Week wedding in downtown Los Angeles
- Sock it to me: LGBTQ+ pride socks for your wedding day
- Bri + Noel: Bohemian Mountain Elopement in Carson, Washington
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!