Ashley + Amanda: A DIY Ohio Backyard Wedding
Ashley and Amanda had been together for 10 years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Together with their family and closest friends, they threw…
Ohio Gay Marriage Ruling is Stayed
The Ohio gay marriage ruling has been stayed. Appeals will likely take months.
Ohio Marriage Ruling May Be Stayed
A federal judge is considering staying his recent ruling that same-sex marriage be recognized in the state.
Ohio Will Recognize Same-Sex Marriages Performed in Other States
A federal judge has ruled that Ohio must recognize same-sex marriages performed out of state.
Federal Judge Issues Ruling: Ohio Must Respect Same-Sex Marriages
Emily Gable, 9 years ago 2 min read
A U.S. District Court judge has issued a ruling that, if passed, would require Ohio to recognize the marriages of same-sex couples.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers