This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers in Tennesse want to ban gay marriage in the state. The “Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act” was first proposed in 2016.
Freedom to Marry Releases Ad Featuring Former GOP Senator
The marriage equality activist group Freedom to Marry has released a commercial that’s being aired on national television, featuring former U.S. Senator Alan Simpson.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights