Hawaiian traditional winery wedding
Matt and Scott’s love story began in New York, even though Matt’s from Hawaii and Scott’s from the Bay Area in California. The love, sunlight and rosé were endless. Matt and Scott incorporated Hawaiian traditions and a wine lover’s winery backdrop.
Rose and gold Versailles gay wedding inspiration at the Ebell of Los Angeles
We wanted to put a spin on the traditional story of Marie Antoinette and Versailles, and reimagined it as if things had gone differently for Louis and he ended up with a groom instead. For this Versailles gay wedding inspiration, we used a classically French venue in Los Angeles, The Ebell of Los Angeles (a women’s club from the 1920s and a preferred Equally Wed venue) and incorporated some of our favorite wedding vendors and themes.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Spring restaurant wedding in Canada with Jewish traditions
- Colorful and glamorous wedding at historic Hollywood house
- Romantic bohemian picnic photo session on the coast of Maine
- Queer icon Tan France and husband Rob introduce their baby to Instagram
- Colorful wedding inspiration with funky rainbow backdrop and bold orange suit