Ways to incorporate your theme into your wedding
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 3 min read
Whether you want to feature your theme prominently everywhere or subtly here and there, we’ve got tips for ways to incorporate your theme into your wedding.
And the Pantone Color of the Year is
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 2 min read
Drum roll please…the Pantone Color of the Year is, Greenery! We love the uses we’re seeing for it and can’t wait for it to be a part of 2017 weddings.
Art Deco-inspired Great Gatsby wedding inspiration for two brides
Equally Wed Editors, 8 years ago 3 min read
A recently married two-bride couple stars in a Great Gatsby wedding photo shoot with glam details and timeless elegance of Old Hollywood.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings