Why we need to stop pressuring people to diet before the wedding day
Once someone gets engaged, there is a sudden spotlight of expectation to lose weight in order to fit that perfect wedding ensemble.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch